Monday, August 27, 2007

Cabernet #2

Margaret: Smells like alcohol. (Drinks) Zingy! I like it better than #1. It's got more fruitiness. Pinesol?

Rebecca: This makes me want to pop and rock. Or maybe it's just the music. Smelling some pine. (drinks) no finish except a peppery sting. Holding it in your mouth and aerating normally helps a wine, but in this case it doesn't help at all. Tastes like orajel. 42

Molly: Plastic! It smells like plastic! Like when you take something out of plastic wrap. Mushroomy. (drinks) No bite. I think it would be really good with beef stew and a potato gratin. My mouth is numb. 35

Joe: Rosemary, but maybe it is plastic (Drinks) Kind of tastes like salsa (drinks) Woodsy, barbequey, smokey. mesquitey. 40.85

Maya: I don't think there's much difference between rosemary and plastic. Fruity. I'm at a loss for a number.

Chris: I don't know what to say about this. Slightly better than the last one. It could be earthy, could be vegetally. 62

Unveiling: N.V. Prosperity Red, $5.99

No comments: