Monday, August 27, 2007

Cabernet #4

Margaret: Smells like canned creamed corn. (Molly and Rebecca back me up -- I think we have a consensus)

Rebecca: Olives. Nice, actually, like a tapenade. I'd like it with lamb, rosemary and potatoes. 54

Joe: Anisette. Black licorice Dots. (drinks) blueberries. I'd like it with other wines preceding it. I think it's pretty damn good. 62

Maya: Doesn't hurt my esophagus at all. 62

Molly: I taste olives. I want to eat this with venison stew. 65. I like that one, It made me very happy. It made me want to cook. Be afraid.

Chris: I'd like it with corned beef. 65 (Tried with food) With the food, this one kind of disappeared. (Molly contends that only the finish disappeared.)

So far, people like this one best, and really want to pair it with food.

Unveiled: 2005 Cycles Gladiator, $9.99

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No ringer this time? Looks like this was as close as you got. Ah well. Wish I could have been there.